Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Genius! Genius! Genius!

Whoever came up with this idea is brilliant! I was browsing the blogs at www.priorfatgirl.com, and I noticed a "DietBet" that begins on March 1st. The first thing that came to mind is something similar I had done before. We all put a certain amount of money in the pot, everyone tracked their weight loss, and the winner took it all. Not on this site. At DietBet, everyone doing the bet pays an agreed upon amount. Your goal is to lose 4% of your body weight in thirty days. Here's the cool part: You get all your money that you paid back if you meet your goal (you win). The loser's money is divided up among the winners. 

I know what you're thinking! People will cheat. Believe me, I thought the same thing. Especially since the pot for the prior fat girl diet bet was up to $4,000 as of earlier today. Well, they have referees who requir photos. A full body shot of you on the scale must be posted along with a picture of the weight on the scale. To make sure you don't put some random scale picture, they give you a word to write on a note card. It must be in the picture with the scale. I'm sure there is still some kind of way to cheat, but let's just hope everyone is honest! 

Hooray for this new exciting DietBet. It really got me motivated tonight because I did two hours of Zumba! 


No comments:

Post a Comment