Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, February 10, 2013

My First Blah Weigh In


167 lbs.
up 1 lb. from last week
down 15 lbs. from start
27 lbs. to my goal

Well well well...I've gained a pound. But I have to say, it was partially expected. Yesterday's festivities were worth it. I got to party with great friends, and it was a super fun day. 

 My dad & me

Gumby, me, and my best friend Sophia

Like I said in my last blog, I went over in calories on Sunday. I also didn't work out Friday or Saturday, and I went WAY over calories yesterday. I'm talkin hundreds, probably even a thousand. I had an orange for breakfast, a bite of a chicken sandwich before I accidently dropped it in the street for lunch, and then I ate Imo's pizza, wings, and salad for dinner. The pizza addict in me came out after one too many Hurricanes. 

Instead of being upset, I'm using the gain as inspiration to get the scale headed back in the other directions. I haven't had a gain since I started my new, healthier lifestyle. That's a victory in and of itself. So I'm beginning the week feeling motivated, and I'm about to look up some great low calorie dinners and snacks for the week. 

Peace & Love,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment