Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Sunday Weigh Day


164.5 lbs.
down 2.5 lbs. from last week
down 17.5 lbs. from start
24.5 lbs. to my goal

Hooray! I came back from last week and even started a new workout, The Butt Bible. I think that's helped a lot, although I was thinking I may have a gain because I'm getting more muscular in my arms. It's "serious business," as the creator of the Butt Bible likes to say. The workout consists of a 20 minute upper and 20 minute lower body workout each day. My butt really is sore, but I think my arms are getting the worst best of it. When my arms are so shaky that I know I can't lift my little 3 pounders one more time, she says to get down on the floor for push-ups. I don't know about you, but I have NEVER been a push-up kinda girl. The thought of them makes me cringe. So of course, I'm doing the girl push-ups, but hey! The people on the DVD do the girl push-ups too! So I don't feel that bad. 

I'm getting ready to leave for Zumba when I finish up this post. I'm really looking forward to it because my cousin Laura is coming to Zumba with me today. I go with my friend Melissa pretty regularly, but Laura has never been before. I hope she loves it as much as I do! I'm a little nervous though because it's a new lady, so I hope it kicks just as much butt as when I go to my usual instructors. 

One more very motivating things happened this weekend! I saw some friends that I haven't seen in a couple weeks, and they all were saying how skinny I look. Hooray! I have a hate/love relationships with getting compliments. I hate it initially and try to brush it off, but deep down it makes me feel really good for sure. Here's a picture of me and my handsome hubby from Friday night:


Looking back, I kinda wish we woulda taken this before 2:00 a.m. Oh well! Have a wonderful week everyone!

Peace & Love,
Jenny


No comments:

Post a Comment