Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Delicious Smoothies

I have always loved smoothies, but have not always been the best at making them. I used to be pumped to get a smoothie from TCBY at the mall on the weekends as a teenager. I've finally figured out the best ingredients for making a killer smoothie. Since my sister loves smoothies (and was supposed to spend the night tonight), I headed to the store to get all kinds of fruits and good smoothie making stuff. I'm bummed that she ended up not being able to come over, but I'm still gunna enjoy my smoothie making. Below are my two favorites, but I really like the pineapple banana smoothie the best. Enjoy!

STRAWBERRY BANANA SMOOTHIE

Ingredients:

  • 1 cup frozen strawberries
  • 1 banana
  • 1/2 cup Greek Chobani Vanilla yogurt
  • 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
  • 2 ice cubes
Directions: Mix all items in the blender until it blends smoothly. 

PINEAPPLE BANANA SMOOTHIE
(my absolute favorite)
Ingredients:
  • 1 cup frozen pineapple
  • 1 banana
  • 1/2 cup Greek Chobani Vanilla yogurt 
  • 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
  • 1/4 cup coconut milk
  • 5 ice cubes
Directions: Mix all items in the blender until it blends smoothly. 


No comments:

Post a Comment