Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, February 25, 2013

Consistency with Tracking

So my blog, my My Fitness Pal account, and weight tracker were all showing different numbers for my weight loss because I began them all at different times. I've changed it all tonight so they all reflect the same amount. I went back to the beginning of December when Melissa got me to join the gym (thank you Melissa)! This was the beginning of my new lifestyle, so what better place to start than there? So here is an accurate, up to date, number that's consistent across the board.

To be perfectly honest, I was reluctant to post my weight on my blog. I considered starting this blog earlier than I actually did, but I was scared to post that I weighed 196 pounds. I was ashamed, and I was embarrassed. I waited until I dropped down to the low 180s, and that's when I initially posted.

Anyway, here is my updated weight loss tracking and I am glad they are all in order now. I was going crazy updating each week and then figuring out what I had actually lost since the beginning.


161.5 lbs.
down 3 lbs. from last week
down 34.5 lbs. from start
21.5 lbs. to my goal

No comments:

Post a Comment