Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, February 18, 2013

Volleyball shorts? Yes, please!

My most recent source of motivation for working out: sand volleyball starting at the beginning of April!

I am determined to get my butt into these and look good wearing them!


My team ordered some dri-fit jerseys, and then I ordered the girls tank tops as well, which are super cute! I'm not worried about my arms thanks to Pauline's upper body portion of the Butt Bible. She gets my arms to the point of fatigue every day, and I am already seeing the results only four days into the program. I know they'll be good to go. 

What I am a little worried about is my inner thighs. Hear me people! The Butt Bible lower body workout is KILLING my thighs and butt! Some of the moves target the inner thighs, but not nearly as much as the outer thighs. 

So I'm headed to search online for inner thigh workouts. I'm determined to look good in my new volleyball gear! Volleyball shorts and tank top jerseys...here I come!


No comments:

Post a Comment