Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, February 8, 2013

Lazy Bones

Yesterday marks the eleventh day in a row I've worked out. Today I will be lazy like my cute little pup. 

Juno


Seriously. I'm tired. I put on my workout clothes and my heart rate monitor after work. I sat down on the living room floor in search of the workout DVD I was going to use. It was at this point I decided I was way too tired to work out. I ate less dinner so I wouldn't go over calories, and I am resting! 

I'm curious about my weigh in this week. I ate some lousy cookie dough dip on Sunday at our friend's Super Bowl party, which put me over by about 300 calories. Tomorrow is Mardi Gras and also my "cheat day" where I don't necessarily count calories, so I know I'll probably be going way over. But hey, a girls gotta live a little. Josh also pointed out an important fact: this will probably be the last Mardi Gras before we are pregnant/have children. Sooooo with that in mind...it's time to party! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment