Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Weigh Day and 5K


161.5 lbs.
down 3 lbs. from last week
down 20.5 lbs. from start
21.5 lbs. to my goal

Oh my gosh. I have to admit, I wasn't really expecting this. I had a good week with workouts, but I went crazy yesterday on my cheat day. Cut me some slack though people, I started my period today (TMI?), and I don't think Josh could have pried that turtle sundae from my hands last night if he'd tried. Yesterday I had 3,192 calories. That sounds really terrible, but I only went over by 1,162 (thank god for burning 830 calories at Zumba)!  Still, 1,162 calories over is a LOT. 

I'm really looking forward to another 5K we signed up for last night. By we, I mean Josh and myself. It's called The Graffiti  Run, and it's not until June. It looks pretty similar to the other run we're doing in April, The Color Run. Some of our family has already signed up today as well. Go team "Taste the Rainbow!" 

Although I don't plan to run in either of these 5Ks, I think some running might be in my future. And by might I mean I'm going to pretend that I will try it again. Sometime in the distant future. I am in much better shape than I was a few months ago, but whoever said running is easy is a damn liar. I'll take an hour of Zumba over an hour of running ANY day. 

Here is a picture from timeout.com of The Graffiti Run!

This picture is from the Color Run tumblr at tumblr.com. 

Seriously...don't those picture just make you want to join in on the exercise? I can't wait! Have a great week you wonderful, beautiful people!



No comments:

Post a Comment