Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Weigh Day


161.5 lbs.
down 0 lbs. from last week
down 34.5 lbs. from start
21.5 lbs. to my goal

Well I didn't lose or gain this week. I had a really bad cheat day on Saturday, so that is kinda sucky. Usually on my cheat days I still eat good food, but I had Steak N Shake, mini candy bars, and a brownie all in one night! Yikes! Alcohol will do that to ya! It always makes me hungry for junk...

This week is going to have to be better because of my DietBet I am doing!! I don't want to lose my $20! 

I'm feeling icky and unmotivated today. Josh and I met with our real estate agent and long time friend today, so she is listing our house tomorrow. As we were working on the house this weekend, disaster struck in the bathroom. The wall in the bathtub got messed up. My dad fixed the part that we couldn't do, and now I am off to finish it. 

Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment