Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Banana Coconut Smoothie...Mmmm mmm!

Yesterday was complete crap. I'm serious. I was eating everything sweet in sight. I even ran two miles just so that I could have a hot fudge sundae. Now that yesterday's done and over with, we'll just move along and pretend it didn't happen :)

As for today, I made a delicious smoothie that I think you will like! I thought it could use some shredded coconut or frozen pineapples, but unfortunately I am out of both at the moment. This is a delicious smoothie nonetheless, and it has a very "islandy" feel to it. Enjoy!


Banana Coconut Smoothie

Directions: Mix the ingredients listed below, and blend. 

  • 6 0z. Chobani Greek Yogurt, Honey Flavored
  • 1/4 C vanilla almond milk
  • 1/4 C coconut milk
  • 1 medium banana
  • 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
  • ice (add until you get your desired consistency - I used about 7 cubes)
Like I said, I think it would have been even better with shredded coconut or frozen pineapple, but it's still quite delicious! 

I'm off to shave my legs so I can head to Zumba, lift weights with Melissa and Ashley, and then play some volleyball! Here's to an active evening!




No comments:

Post a Comment