Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Halfway There Butt Bible Pics & An Early Weigh Day


158.5 lbs.
down 3 lbs. from last week
down 37.5 lbs. from start
18.5 lbs. to my goal

Holy crap!!!! Only 18.5 more pounds until I hit my goal of 140! I can hardly believe it. It's so strange. Less than 20 lbs. seems like nothing to me. Of course it's still a long way to go, but I use to think "Oh, I need to lose 20 pounds," and I'd eat healthy and exercise for a few weeks and do it. I'm very excited today. 

I weighed in one day early because I want to keep myself in check tonight. We went to a company party last night with Josh's work, and it was a buffet style dinner with free drinks. It's hard to log that kind of food, but luckily it was pretty darn healthy. I had swordfish, salad, one mini potato cupcake type thing, mushroom/artichoke/tomato salad, and steamed carrots and asparagus. It was actually one of the healthiest buffets I've ever seen, and I absolutely loved it! 

But then there were the drinks...Stupid drinks! I had three glasses of white wine, one rum and Diet Coke, and a coffee. However, Josh and I hit up our local bar (The Dry Dock) afterwards, and had some drinks together. I'd guess I had about four rum and Diets there. 

Regardless, I weighed in at 158.5 today, and I'm determined to keep it there for my actual Sunday weigh in tomorrow. We're having a girl's night at the oh so wonderful Melissa's house tonight, and luckily a lot of us are on this weight loss journey together. We're putting on our comfy clothes and bringing healthy snacks, but alcohol always ruins everything! 

I am determined to be active today! We are heading to JB Park to walk Juno on the three mile track as soon as I finish up this blog here. Then I'll be doing the upper and lower Butt Bible once we get home. Speaking of Butt Bible, this program is absolutely awesome! I'm only three weeks in, and I've made enough progress to post my results so far:


You can really tell in the last picture that I'm starting to get a more round, defined butt! Hooray! I'm so excited. Level 2 definitely makes my butt muscles more sore than Level 1, so I think that's what really did the trick this week. 

Off to the park with my pup and my husband! Have a beautiful weekend, everyone :)


No comments:

Post a Comment