Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Roll Under Your Boobs

I am having a serious issue here, people. I've googled it, asked people about it, and nobody seems to know what it is or how to get rid of it. Even though my tummy is getting flatter, I have this little roll right below my boobs, and it will not go away! I know they say that stomach fat is the last to go, but I've literally had this since I was in...ohhh, let's say 7th grade? 

After doing some research, most people have just recommended flat out cardio, but there were some other recommendations about exercises that might help. I'm going to list them here so I have them all in one place. Let's hope in a few weeks, I will have zero fat below my boobs and my tummy will look like my childhood idol --> Britney Spears!

There's no fat roll below her boobs!!


How to Get Rid of the Roll Under Your Boobs

1.) lots and lots of cardio

2.) the bridge

3.) plank

4.) swimming

5.) elliptical trainer

6.) Grab a pair of dumbbells to do a lying dumbbell pec fly exercise. Lie on your back and straighten your arms above your chest with palms facing one another. Bend your elbows, lower your arms until they are parallel to the floor, and then push the dumbbells up to starting position. Do four sets of 20 reps.

Got this exercise from http://www.livestrong.com/article/261604-how-to-get-rid-of-fat-under-breasts/#ixzz2O5d36Jlq


7.) Ab programs in general - The idea is that once your abs start to form, it will work up into that stubborn area below your boobs! 

8.) One of the most interesting recommendations stated that a roll of fat beneath your breasts is an indication of the health of your liver. (Come on people, I don't drink that often!) It was suggested that looking up liver cleansing diets may be helpful. The forum I read this on can be found at http://www.shapefit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=545.

Alright, time to work out! Today I'm going to TRY to do the following:
1.) Jillian Michaels 6 Week 6 Pack
2.) P90X Ab Ripper
3.) Work out with Ashley and Melissa (various weight training)
4.) Zumba
5.) volleyball

Speaking of which, I need to find a way to wear my HRM while I'm playing volleyball!! I want to find out exactly how many calories I'm burning. In My Fitness Pal, there is a "competitive volleyball" or "recreational volleyball." It's definitely more competitive than recreational, but I don't think I burn as much as MFP says! I'll have to really think about this...

Have a beautiful Wednesday, ya'll!

2 comments:

  1. Why can't you wear your heart rate monitor in volleyball? Ohhh your wrist thing?! Hm... Didn't think about that. Just attach it to your shirt or shoe or something. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I always think. I'm just gunna attach it to my shoe. I'm scared because my feet get stepped on sometimes when we are double blocking.

    Then I've though about putting it on my ankle, but my ankle is too fat!

    Josh told me he would use his knife to cut a slit in the belt area of my pants, but I don't want to ruin them...

    ReplyDelete