Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, March 18, 2013

Things Don't Always Go As Planned/Monday Weigh In

Well this weekend was not a good one for me health wise. There were baby showers, Saint Pat's parties, and other things that stopped me from tracking or going to Zumba. Not a good weigh in either!

163 lbs.
Down 33 lbs. from the start
Up 5 lbs. from last week
23 lbs. until my goal

So in my last blog post, I laid out this really great plan for what I was going to do to work out all week. Then as I was doing the Butt Bible Lower Body workout, I pulled my right hamstring. :( I was doing this exercise with a chair where you put one foot up on the chair. Then you raise and lower your full body weight until you are standing with your other foot hanging by the chair. Well, I stopped, rubbed it, stretch it out a little, and it's still not back to normal.

It's okay with some workouts, but not others so it looks like my whole workout plan needs to be revised. Bum leg or not, I'm determined to work out this week and get the scale moving back in the other direction again.

No comments:

Post a Comment