Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sunday Weigh Day


155 lbs.
down 5 lbs. from last week
down 41 lbs. from start
15 lbs. to my goal

I can't even put into words how excited I am this morning!! Only 15 pounds...FIFTEEN POUNDS, until I reach my goal of 140. It just seems crazy to think about how far I've come in the past few months. And 15 pounds? That seems like nothin'. 

This week of being on Spring Break has been really awesome. I've worked out hard this week, and burned over 1,000 calories on a few of those days. It' just that whole pesky having a job and being a grown up thing that gets in the way of everything. Lucky for me, I love teaching kindergarten and it also gives me the chance to keep busy and moving during the day. 

Anyway...I gotta head to the grocery store before it gets too snowy! I can't believe we go back to school from Spring Break tomorrow, and the snow just started coming in. How crazy would it be to have a snow day tomorrow?! St. Louis weather is just so unpredictable! 

Our front yard as of 12:00

We are making Gina's Skinny Taste Turkey Chili Taco Soup tonight. Yum yum!! If you've never made any of her recipes, I would highly recommend checking out her blog. I've made a few things from her site, and I've loved them all. Enjoy the week!


No comments:

Post a Comment