Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Diet Bet Champion

Oh yeah, baby! I reached my Diet Bet goal with one pound to spare. *relief* Speaking of Diet Bets, the names of them are cracking me up. The last one we did was the "Prior Fat Girl" Diet Bet. The one we've recently joined is called "Life as the Fat Friend." Very clever, people. 

Today I joined a new Diet Bet that Melissa sent me, and I need to weigh in at 149 lbs. in twenty-seven days. Not easy, but doable. I just have to remain focused, which is more difficult than I thought to do when I'm so close to my final goal. Especially since I can't seem to burn calories lately. I was looking into this, and apparently the better shape you are in, the less calories you burn. Basically, you have to either work much harder or longer to get the same calorie burn.

Wish me luck, and if you want to join the Diet Bet go here http://www.dietbet.com/games/10065 


No comments:

Post a Comment