Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Pictures Are So Motivating

As I was looking through some pictures today, I found some photos from a boat trip we went on last summer. We went to Kinkaid Lake in Illinois with our friends Micah and Maria. Can I just tell you how much these motivated me? I can't believe I'm actually about to post them, but here they are:

Ahhhhhhhhhh!

My beautiful friend Maria and I
Look at those thighs! 

Okay, so as I was saying...these pictures are very motivating. I've lost at least 15-20 pounds since these, but gosh they gross me out. I really can't believe I let myself get to that point. Reflecting upon these recent discoveries above, I will proceed with even more dedication than I started the week with. Hopefully you'll be seeing another post this summer. We'll stick with the first photo above, but it will be me at my goal weight - 140! :)

This week so far, I hit the gym Monday and Tuesday. I burned around 800 calories both times. Tomorrow is volleyball night, and I'm planning to go to Zumba as well. Then on Thursday I'll head to the gym for Zumba, take Friday off, and go to Zumba again either on Saturday or Sunday morning (depending on when my workout buddies can go). This is my plan, and I will stick to it. 

Things That Motivate Me:
1. pictures of me at my fattest (these are very scarce because I try to stay out of pictures)
2. reading and pinning fitness pins on Pinterest
3. seeing skinny chicks on Josh's Maxim magazines (I ordered it for him for Christmas specifically for that purpose)
4. when people I haven't seen in a while notice I've lost weight
5. thinking about swimsuit shopping for our Dominican Republic vacation
6. thinking about cute outfits I can wear this summer

What motivates you?

Peace & Love,
Jenny


No comments:

Post a Comment