Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Motivation = Zero

This week, I am just not with it. I'm dreading working out, I'm tired, and I'm not "making dinner with love," as my husband would say. This means I'm not excited about what I'm cooking, I'm crabby while making it, and according to him it will turn out terrible tasting. I don't know what it is, but I need to get out of this funk. I'm drinking a lot of soda this week, snacking a lot, and hungry all the time.

Today I was determined to burn 500 calories during my after school workout (I settled for 350ish) so I could stay under my calorie goal and still eat dinner. I put it my Hip Hop Abs DVD and I just stared at the television. I shut it off and got out my laptop. I proceeded to search for 5 minute workout videos on YouTube, and I picked them out 5 minutes at a time until I burned enough calories to eat dinner. Terrible!!!!

Someone lend me some motivation! Usually I can flip through my husband's Maxim magazine, pin some pictures of fit chicks on Pinterest, or imagine my new swimsuit when we get to the Dominican, but none of these things are working. Let's hope I find some energy and get a great workout in tomorrow!!

Peace & Love,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment