Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Vacation Motivation

Last night, Josh and I went out to dinner with one of our favorite couples, Phil and Melissa. While we were eating and enjoying our skinny margaritas, we were discussing past vacations. We then had this brilliant idea that we were going to go on vacation together this coming summer. 

So today, Melissa did a lot of research and found us a great deal. We're planning to go to The Dominican Republic for six nights in June!! How exciting! As far as out of the country travelling goes, I've been to Mexico and Jamaica. I've heard Dominican Republic has beautiful beaches, and I can't wait to find out first hand. Allow me to sidetrack for a minute and share some pictures from our honeymoon!

Josh & I on the plane to Jamaica for our honeymoon
July 2011

Josh and I on the beautiful beach in Negril, Jamaica

Me posing for the camera at the Sandals Resort
July 2011, 170 lbs. 

Anyway...I have to say, I'm always very hesitant to do things with people we know when a swimsuit is involved. Seriously. I dread it. Some examples include float trips, boat trips, laying out at the pool with my girl friends during summer break, and going on vacation with other people! 

Well, not this summer. This summer is going to be different. My weight isn't going to be a barrier to my happiness anymore. Let the vacation countdown begin...and when the time to board the plane rolls around, I'm confident that I'll be fit, swimsuit ready, and hopefully newly tattooed! 

Dominican Republic, here we come!!
162 days until vacation :)

Peace & Love,
Jenny


No comments:

Post a Comment