Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sunday Weigh In



171.5 lbs.
down 2 lbs. from last week
down 10.5 lbs. from start
31.5 lbs. to my goal


I was kinda shocked when I weighed in today. I was actually dreading it this morning. Like I said in my last post, I've had no motivation this week. I worked out all but two days, but with very little enthusiasm. 

I think one of the things that's helping me out a ton is the new "menu board" we're using at home. Dinners were always hard especially with Josh not committed to healthy eating or low calorie dinners. 

Each week on Sunday, I browse the internet Pinterest for healthy meals. I then write down all the ingredients, go shopping, and write in our dinners on the menu board. 


I want to redo the MENU letters, and I'm undecided about the black and purple magnetic cups. Ultimately, my goal is to compile a binder of healthy recipes, make laminated strips with the recipe names on them, and then place them in the black and purple cups with labels that say "used" and "unused." Josh hates when I make the same dinner twice within a few weeks, so this will stop me from doing that. Gotta cut this short because it's time to watch Shameless!

Peace & Love,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment