Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Hello Abs, It's nice to meet you!

Current Weight: 149.0 lbs.
9 lbs. until my goal
47 lbs. down from the start

I can't put into words how intense Turbo Fire was today. I did the Fire 55 EZ class. Since it was my first time, I did the extended, "new to class," version. This means they stop and very slowly show you the moves before each part. Even with these four pauses between the workout sections, I still burned 857 calories! Amazing! 

In other new and very exciting news: I am starting to SEE my abs! I'm not talking about a ripped, six pack. I think those are gross on girls. But on the sides, my tummy is feeling hard and flat, and there is not a chunk of fat covering it! I can tell by how sore my tummy is after only four days that Turbo Fire is gunna give me the tummy I want. Of course this is not only the work of Turbo Fire, but of the last seven, crazy months. 

Today, I am completely 110% exhausted from my workout. I feel completely spent, yet happy and motivated. We're having people over tonight for a fire, since the weather is absolutely beautiful for a St. Louis day in June. I'm not going crazy tonight though. I'm too focused, and too anxious to continue down the right path to get the results I want. Yay for exercise!

(I almost was lazy and left this centered rather than to the left, but I just...couldn't....do it. What can I say? I'm a creature of habit.)



No comments:

Post a Comment