Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Turbo Fire

Yesterday as I was logging on My Fitness Pal, this lady who friended me on there posted something about a Beach Body sale. I was completely excited because 1) I love all the Beach Body programs I've ever done, but 2) they are just too freakin' expensive! 

I bought Hip Hop Abs from Beach Body as well as Turbo Jam, which I love. I've also done parts of P90X, although I tried to do that when I was way out of shape, so that wasn't very successful. My brother's girlfriend just got Insanity as well, and she loves it so far. 

So I ordered Turbo Fire right away! It's usually around $100, but this week it was only $55! I've been thinking about ordering it anyway because it supposedly really helps you tone up, which I desperately need. I made the mistake of wearing Soffee shorts to Zumba the other day, and I couldn't stop looking at how my thighs jiggle in the mirror.

 All the Beach Body programs are designed in an awesome way with nutritionists and fitness experts, so if you actually follow the calendar and suggested eating, you are more than likely to get great results.

Anyway, I'm going to try and squeeze in a quick walk with this pup, and then it's going to be a busy day! I'm heading to my sister's house to hang out with her for a while. Then we are going to get our hair done! Woohooo! Perhaps the afternoon has some laying out involved. 

Have a happy Tuesday!




No comments:

Post a Comment