Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, June 3, 2013

Blueberry Grilled Cheese - Take 1

Current Weight 153.4 lbs. 
Down 42.6 lbs. from the start
13.4 lbs. until my goal

Well...my weight hasn't really changed in several weeks. I'm determined to change that this week! Now that it's summer vacation, there are no excuses. I have the time to make healthy meals, and I also have the time to meal plan, grocery shop, and make healthy dinners.

Starting with....181 CALORIE blueberry grilled cheese!!! 


I made this tasty breakfast this morning, but I think I'm going to make some changes tomorrow because I think with a few changes it will be incredible.

Here's how I made it this morning:

Ingredients:
  • Healthy Lifestyle High Fiber Bread (35 calories per slice)
  • .6 TBSP Country Crock Light (30 calories)
  • 4 TBSP Philadelphia FF cream cheese (60 calories)
  • 1/4 C blueberries
  • Sweet N Low liquid sweetener 
Directions:
1. Mix cream cheese and sweet n low together in a tiny bowl.
2. Make exactly like a grilled cheese, except instead of putting cheese in the middle, put cream cheese mixture and blueberries.
3. Enjoy! :)

I think tomorrow I'm going to blend the blueberries into the cream cheese and add some kind of nut to give it a bit of a crunchy texture.

Happy Monday! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment