Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Can't Walk...

This is serious. I take off two weeks and my body hates me. Okay, maybe it was three (I took it really easy for a week & then completely off for two). Two weeks...three weeks....whatever!

Allow me to backtrack: So yesterday I walked Juno, did the Hip Hop Abs Hips, Buns, and Thighs video, and did a little jogging and weights. Today I walked Juno and did some lifting with Joe at the gym. Everything was business as usual. Then I went home and took a nap. Here's where the trouble comes in. I woke up, kicked my legs to the side of the bed, and when I went to stand up they almost collapsed beneath me. Everything is sore. Arms, shoulders, legs, abs, everything.

My body is pissed, and it's because I deprived it off exercise for three weeks. Don't worry body, it won't happen again! :)




2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel. I went to the gym early to run before zumba and only ran 1/2 a mile before I had to walk. I was running a 9:30 mile before! No more goofing off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah...you were rocking those fast miles! I was only able to do that like once or twice!

    ReplyDelete