Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Sunday Weigh In

Current Weight: 153.3
Down 42.7 lbs. from the start
13.3 lbs. until my goal weight

Well I've gained since last Sunday, but I'm not terribly upset about it. I took one entire week off from logging and only exercised a little bit, so I knew it would happen. I feel like I really just needed a break though. I'm being a baby, I know, but I was tired of logging every single calorie I put in my mouth. I was busy at work, and I wanted some time to relax. I know these are excuses, but I needed a break. 

Now we have one week until the float trip, and I'm having anxiety about this bikini! Ughh. I want to try and wear it, but I'm just not happy with how I look in it yet. In two more weeks I will be off school, and I have a plan for being definite bikini ready by the Dominican...

My Plan
  • cardio a minimum of three times per week
  • strength training and tons of ab workouts at least 5 days per week
  • lots of laying out, but only after I work out :)
We'll see if I end up wearing a bikini, but I think I'll probably end up in my black and white striped tankini from my honeymoon. I know I'll be much more comfortable in it, but I wish I could wear my bikini and be comfortable. Decisions, decisions...

Only 2.5 more weeks until the Diet Bet is over. I think I have about 3 pounds left to lose, but I don't remember for sure...

Have a super sparkly week!


No comments:

Post a Comment