Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Well since I haven't been keeping up with this every Sunday, we'll start with my latest weigh in!

Current Weight: 154 lbs.
Down 42 lbs. from the start
14 lbs. still to go!

Only 14 more pounds. It seems like it's not that much, but I haven't been losing a lot lately. I'm kinda stuck in the mid 150s, fluctuating up and down depending on the day, when I last ate, etc. However, I started another Diet Bet, and I am determined to win. It was questionable whether the judges would allow me to win the last one, and they ended up calling in my favor (Side note: I really need to get a digital scale). 

The Color Run was last Saturday, and boy was it miserable cold and rainy! It was all very fun and exciting because it was my first 5K, but the cold and rain put a damper on things. Here's me with the hubs after the race:


So Sunday night, we helped Josh's mom move some moldy carpet out of her basement. I feel so bad for her. She had a leak at her house that they didn't know about, and the carpet pad under the carpet was growing mold. They didn't even know about it until they started smelling it. Anyway, Josh and I have both been feeling pretty crappy ever since. Sore throats, coughs, fevers, achy bodies, etc. So that's kinda put a damper on my working out this week. Luckily I've been keeping my eating in check.

This is a worthless blog post with a lot of rambling and no real content. In fact, I considered deleting. The truth is, I'm trying to watch Revolution and write. All done! Happy Wednesday, ya'll!





1 comment:

  1. I like when you post! I ramble on mine about everything that no one cares at all about! Lol

    ReplyDelete