Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Slacking

Well I have seriously been slacking on keeping up with my blog lately. It's no secret that when "fitness" and "weight loss" bloggers don't post for a while, it's usually bad news. Well...I don't have anything too tragic to report. I didn't gain 15 pounds or lose my job. Nobody died. Everything is business as usual. I have, however, hit a plateau. I've been stuck right around 155 for the past few weeks, and I'm starting to get annoyed. It is my own fault. Even when I stay under my calorie goal, track everything, and exercise, I ruin all my hard work by having too much fun on the weekends and neglecting exercise and healthy food. Idiot, I know. You don't have to tell me.

The Diet Bet is over on Thursday, and we can technically weigh in until Saturday (thank God)! I plan on busting my butt this week and trying my best to meet my goal. It's seriously going to be tough. I still have about 5ish pounds to lose (I think)! haha. Okay, maybe it's not just tough. It's very unlikely. Perhaps it's safe to say it's completely unrealistic. We'll hafta wait and see!

So I'm heading off to relax and try to get rid of this headache before Cardio Dance tonight. I will be better at posting!


1 comment:

  1. I'm in the same boat sista! We are going to have to work so hard to make it, but it's not ENTIRELY impossible. And even if we don't win, our bodies will consider it a win to have made any progress! Can't wait to work out with ya tonigh!

    ReplyDelete