Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

The Life of a Kindergarten Teacher

Current Weight: 153 lbs.
Down 43 lbs. from the start
13 lbs. until my goal

Well, well. It's been a while! Of course these are all excuses, but...report cards, packing my classroom, kindergarten promotion ceremony, end of year reading tests, saving and rearranging/organizing all my files on my school computer, removing every. single. staple. from my walls and bulletin boa...oh wait, that's just me being completely OCD over nothing and making my life miserable. But hey! I'll be glad next school year when I don't have to sit there removing staples from the walls just to put up a piece of paper on my bulletin board. Oh, the life of a kindergarten teacher...

Anyway, I'm super excited that the last few busy weeks have passed. I'm even more excited to get back to working out because my body is craving it! I have felt so guilty, but here's the funny thing. I haven't really lost or gained weight after three weeks of not counting calories or exercising. Strange, right? I didn't eat completely terribly, but I have had fancy coffees and even some ice cream here and there. Whhhhaattt?! 

The Diet Bet ends on the 31st, and I think I might be able to make it. That 153 lbs. up there was post-breakfast since I forgot to weigh myself this morning. I think I have to be at 149, but I need to double check. Anyway, my weight seems to fluctuate a lot lately, and if I work out hard these next few days, I think I'll be able to win. Josh did this one with me also, and he is already winning plus some!

I had planned on heading to the gym tonight, but I have a flat tire. Looks like I'm going to be working out at home instead. I don't really have any exciting news to report, so have a great week everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment