Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Getting My Tan On

The scale is still right around that 150 mark! Darnit. I was at 149 for a brief moment, and now I've been between 150-151. Oh well! Just gotta work hard this week. Melissa and I have been working our butts off for the last seven months, so hopefully we can keep each other in check on vacation. I'm anticipating eating semi-healthy, taking nice walks on the beach, and not going too crazy! Darn vacations in paradise. Always ruining my hard work ;) I'm thinking back to when we went to Jamaica on our honeymoon. I did all this hard work and boot camp to lose about 20 pounds, only to drink sugary tropical beverages, eat loads of pasta and bread along with fried foods, and ruin all my progress.

What do I love about the summer? 

Swimming! Laying out! Sleeping in! Going to the lake! Camping! Lounging in my pajamas! Fishing! Walking my dog every morning! Having time to prepare delicious healthy meals! How clean my house stays! 

I could literally go on forever, but I won't. You're welcome :) One thing I am making myself do this summer is get in some type of exercise before I lay out or go to the pool. Sometimes it's just a 30 minute walk with Juno, sometimes it's more. But I am making sure I get in some kind of exercise before laying out. 

Time for a short workout. Then I'm heading to Ross' with Josh to get some clothes for vacation. I really don't have any casual, sundresses that fit me anymore, and I really need some tank tops! Hopefully we can find some good stuff tonight.


2 comments:

  1. So how was Ross'? I have never been there, but I keep hearing about it lately. Maybe I'll go shopping today if I can find the time. I feel like I don't have any sundresses anymore either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ross' was not very good. It was kinda like TJ Max but with way less stuff. They didn't even have tank tops in any size but XXL...

    ReplyDelete