Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

DietBet & Lack of Schedule

Current Weights: 149.9 lbs.
Down 46.1 lbs. from the start
9.9 lbs. until my goal

So I weighed in today for the DietBet, and it looks like I am a winner! Hooray! On Sunday, I was weighing in at 149 (I needed to be at 150.9), and I had to weigh in my results the following day on Monday. I ate at a deficit and worked out, only to see that I was at 151.3 the following morning, and could therefore not weigh in as a winner. Annoying! I hate when my weight fluctuates for no apparent reason. Luckily, I was good to go this morning at 149.9 lbs. I don't know how much I won yet, but I can't wait to find out. I currently have about $95 I can cash in, plus we have about $50 on Josh's account as well. 

Enough rambling...the reason for this post is because I am proud of myself. I weighed in today and was absolutely starving. Luckily we have no food in our house right now because I literally wanted to eat any and everything. I considered ordering pizza, going to Subway, driving through Taco Bell...the possibilities were endless. Fortunately it was raining, and I decided to go for a bowl of cereal instead. 

Everytime I get into the 140s I always feel accomplished, take it easy, screw everything up, and then get mad at myself. Well not this time! I'm going to continue to work my butt off because in 9.9 more pounds, I'm getting a new tattoo! And I have a feeling that once I hit 140, know that I worked extremely hard and was able to lose 56 pounds in less than a year, and get an awesome new tattoo...it's going to be one of the best feelings in the entire world. 


No comments:

Post a Comment