Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Heart Rate Monitor Happiness

Well, after this past week filled with holiday festivities, calorie filled drinks, and terribly unhealthy food, it's time to get back into the swing of things at the gym. I got a lot of great workout gear for Christmas, but my absolute favorite is my heart rate monitor! I have been relying on the tracker in My Fitness Pal, which is pretty inaccurate. At Zumba this morning, I burned 518 calories in 50 minutes. I was feeling restless and decided to go again tonight (my excitement over my new HRM had everything nothing to do with it) and I burned 649 calories at the night class. I feel like I'll be more motivated to work harder and try and beat my last score! Hey, I'm a competitive girl. Here's to a fun filled year with my new favorite toy...

No comments:

Post a Comment