Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Current Weight: 187.5
Goal Weight: 150

37.5 pounds to go!


I've decided to start posting on Sundays like last time, just to make myself accountable. I mean, when you tell the internet how fat you actually are, there's some level of "I better fix this or everyone will know how lazy I am" mentality that keeps you accountable.

I also need to buy myself awesome stuff. That helped last time. A lot. So here goes:

180 - Hollister Jeans (return Christmas gift, so they will be free)!
170 - Pedicure (those things are hard to come by these days)
160 - Hair cut & Colored (Haven't done this since Dominican vacation)!
150 - Tattoos w/ sissy! (Will actually fit into Hollister jeans mentioned above.

I'm just going to look back at a bunch of skinny pictures of myself and keep the following things in mind so I don't cry a little:

1) I had a beautiful, wonderful baby girl.
2) I lost more than this last time and it only took me about 5 months.
3) I can do it!









No comments:

Post a Comment