Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Time is a Precious Gift

Current Weight - 181.5

With a one year old on my hands, I seriously wonder what I did with all of the time I had before. I spend most of the day chasing her around the house, reading lift the flap books, and playing peek-a-boo and hide n' go seek! While I love every minute I spend with my precious babe, it's hard to find the time to exercise and work out.

Yesterday while Parker was napping, I spent 30 minutes working out and 15 minutes just stretching. It was heaven! I felt great! I need to remember how great it feels to get back into the rhythm of doing it every day.

Here's to more nap time workouts...

2 comments:

  1. You believe in quality. Don’t you? Well, your blog had me get this message quite loud and clear. You have explained the topic in such an effective, straightforward and professional manner that I do not even feel the need to Google it any further.

    If you are a fitness freak, you might want to scroll over Fit O’ Clock, the best gym in Jaipur. Situated in the heart of the Pink City, Fit O’ Clock is extended over 6000 sq ft. and gives you certified personal trainers that help you with intense workout, strength training, aerobics, yoga, zumba sessions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Post....!!!
    I will definately share this to my friends and also on my social media platforms. Kindly check my blog to get upto date on topandroidheadlines

    ReplyDelete