Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Going Forward!

Must. Go. Forward...

In November 2012, I weighed myself after Thanksgiving dinner and a depressed, unhealthy almost 200 lb. girl decided it was time to make a change. 

I worked my butt off! I meal planned, tracked my food and exercise using My Fitness Pal, and did tons of exercising! I joined the gym. I played volleyball. I ran. I did Zumba, yoga, TurboJam, TurboFire, Hip Hop Abs, some thighs and butt program that I can't remember the name of! I lifted weights. I had an awesome workout buddy! I did all the things that healthy people make a lifestyle of. I was down to 145 POUNDS and feeling better than I have in years!!

But then...I got pregnant. I am beyond blessed to have a beautiful and healthy daughter! I never thought it would be possible to love a little person so much! But along with my precious little Parker came 55 pounds! Well it's time to get moving again because I am remembering just how much I hate being overweight. I'm remembering just how much I love being healthy. I'm remember how much I love fitting into cute clothes.  I am now a Beach Body coach. I don't know what all that entails yet, but I am ready! It's time to go forward. 


My Motivation:
  • To be a good example for my daughter
  • To complete more Beach Body programs and help others reach their health and fitness goals too!
  • To find a cute dress for Phil & Melissa's wedding next October
  • So I can wear all my cute swimsuits I bought last year
  • To feel good and have more energy!
This is the Jenny who is on her way back...

Now I just need to find my heart rate monitor...




No comments:

Post a Comment