Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, October 16, 2014

It's a Beautiful Day for a Walk

I'm starting to learn more about what is involved in being a Beach Body coach, and I'm excited to get started! I think I need to go ahead and do the 21 Day Fix (starting on Monday), learn more about all of the programs, and then after that I will try to start my first challenge group!

I had a delicious green smoothie this morning! What a healthy start to the day.
 I also went on a nice walk with my baby girl, which of course means I'll share her picture with you. I can't help it! She's so darn beautiful :)


Saturday is the Annual Chili Classic Volleyball Tournament. You have no idea how freaking excited I am!! I have been missing volleyball desperately since I didn't get to play while I was pregnant. I haven't played a game since November 2013. Such a tragedy! Anyway, I can't even explain how I excited I am for Saturday.

Another thing I'm starting on Monday...Shakeology! I've sampled it before, and it tastes pretty good from what I remember. I just need to get the okay from my doctor to take it while breastfeeding my little munchkin. Guess we'll find out at my appointment tomorrow.

I'm determined to not only get back to 145 pounds, but to pass that up and get to my original goal weight of 140. It is on!!!! :)





2 comments:

  1. You are such a good writer! And so motivating!! I have practically been pregnant with you (minus having the baby). Haha And I'm ready to hop back on this journey with you! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww! Thanks, Melissa! And no you haven't! You are looking great. Josh was just saying how skinny you looked on Saturday :) We can do it!! Love you, girl!

    ReplyDelete