Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, March 21, 2014

Little Baby Cole

It's funny. I looked back at my blog, which seems like it hasn't been used in forever. I read my last post before now. The last time I used it, I wrote about how I hoped that I was pregnant. Well (drum roll please)...

I was ONE day pregnant when I wrote the last one :) Now I'm 17, almost 18 weeks, and couldn't be more excited. I have to say, being pregnant is not all the fun and awesomeness that I expected it to be. Of course it's worth it, and I would go through this a million more times to be able to meet my sweet baby boy or girl. However, the first trimester nearly killed me. I've never been so exhausted in my life. I'm talking lay on the couch, can't/don't want to move, completely fatigued. I never threw up, but got nauseous on a few days. I think the worst part for me has been the headaches. I've tried so many things to get rid of them. I'm even seeing a chiropractor and old friend, Jeanne Engert. Anyway, I don't want to complain too much! I saw the most perfect explanation of all of this the other day:

Anyway, this blog has completely been about weight loss and leading a healthy lifestyle. I had a very successful year last year, and it was so hard for me at first to slowly watch the pounds creep up on the scale. It was downright depressing. I've finally (I think) accepted the fact that I'm going to gain weight, and I'm going to be starting over again. *sigh* But I know it will be worth it. 

I wanted to write this post to post pictures of our latest and greatest purchase - baby furniture! I really love what we picked out, and we finally ordered it yesterday.




I guess that's all for now. Hopefully now that I have a more normal amount of energy, I can blog more. I sure did miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment